- Student Life Mission
- Student Life Calendar
- Student Life Awards
- Student Government
- Clubs and Organizations
- Organization Resources
- Student Policies
Student Organization Resources
Student Organizations play such a pivitol role with student engagement at NWF State College. We have provided some resources and policies to aid your organization along the process.
Student Organization Handbook
The Student Organization handbook is intended for use by all organizations’ principal officers and advisors, and by those students interested in forming new organizations on campus. It contains applicable policies, rules, and regulations concerning student organization activities, as well as information on whom to contact for the establishment of an organization. This handbook will serve as a guide in helping student organizations maximize their effectiveness in achieving its stated purposes.
Student Organization Forms
- Travel Request
- Code of the Road
- Liability Agreement
- Meal Signatures
- Personal Vehicle Agreement
- Registration Reimbursement Agreement
- Travel Emergency Information Sheet
Here are a list of resources that may assist your organization with being successful.
- EventBrite: Event registration mamangement.
- Promoversity Fundraising System: Create a fundraising campaign to sell products such as tshirts. Campaings require approval from Student Life via the Activity Request Form.
- SignUpGenius: Coordinate volunteers and events with an online sign up form.
Some content on this page is saved in an alternative format. To view these files,
download the following free software.
PDF Documents: Get Adobe® Reader®