NWFSC Transient Students

Currently enrolled degree-seeking students may request approval from the Director of Records/Registrar to concurrently enroll at another college or university under limited extenuating circumstances. Students should complete an Application for Transient Study form prior to enrolling at the other institution. Forms may be obtained online at here or from any NWFSC Center/Campus. Approval of transient study requests is determined by the Director - Advising and Testing and the Director of Records/Registrar. Upon completion of the course(s), request an official transcript to be sent directly to NWFSC Registrar's Office.

Students must meet the following criteria before approval can be granted:

  • Be a degree-seeking student in good standing.
  • Meet the appropriate NWFSC minimum credit hour residency requirement for my program.
  • The requested course must be needed for the degree/certificate at NWFSC.
  • Meet pre-requisites and/or testing requirements for the course at NWFSC.

Transient Student Authorization Form

Some content on this page is saved in an alternative format. To view these files, download the following free software. 
PDF Documents: Get AdobeĀ® ReaderĀ®